I can’t remember the name of the thing, someone showed it to me, it made the screens of mandriva like Jello when you drag them, can someone help me out, I need the name of that?

Thanks in advance.

Tagged with:

Filed under: Linux Applications

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!